Monday, February 13, 2017

photograph

assalamualaikum and hi... my post today is 'bout my photos that are meaningful to me...


1. Jealousy incarnate.
somehow, this picture really got me envy. that's my mom ; mak ros and nephew; dak abang. before he going back to Johor Bahru, he met mom at her office and get a warm hug. me in kmns??? "blerh..."  i'm so jealous!





                                                

                                               2. How I miss the garfield... dak abang
Dak abang whenever he was 10 months old.. I think so. in past, he was so handsome, yet cute overload. but, now no more, he just broke my perfume whenever I'm not around.





                                                  3. the leader


The leader is at Kuala Pilah. Captured this photo among the alley in Kuala Pilah. He was quite memorable leader that against apartheid in Africa. you gain my respect Sir.

3 comments:

  1. hi min. such a cute blog :) everything was well done except the banner. Fine another image with higher resolution (so the pixels not broken) and that's all before continue on PB task given.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the accurate description of my experience with them as well. The made learning brand marketing very fun and ear for me. It really helped me a lot, especially as I'm just starting my new business. preschool photography in Sydney

    ReplyDelete

yehet?